Legal Officer - First National BankLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide consultative legal support to the credit approval and relationship functions in negotiating credit terms and conditions and procuring from clients signature and completion of required facility documentation
Resolving client and departmental queries relating to facility letters, loan agreements, security sharing agreements, inter-creditor and common terms agreements nationally.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers
- Exceed expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide consultative legal support to the credit approval and relationship functions in negotiating credit terms and conditions and procuring from clients signature and completion of required facility documentation
- Assist and liaise with clients and attorneys on the day to day issues in respect of facilities offered to the Bank's corporate clients
- Resolve client and departmental queries relating to facility letters, loan agreements, security sharing agreements, inter creditor and common terms agreements nationally
- Delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable legal information for decision making to increase profitability and reduce risk
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Qualified lawyer called to the Ghana Bar
- Experience: 2-4 years’ experience at the Ghana Bar
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.