Python Backend Engineer - FIDOIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
- • Design and implement the infrastructure of the system including the risk, payment and interaction applications.
- • Architect and build a highly scalable data platform for diversified and complex data flows
- • Have end-to-end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who you are
- • 5 years in software development using Python
- • Experience designing and maintaining large-scale applications
- • Deep familiarity with cloud infrastructures and architectures – specifically AWS
- • Experience designing with both NoSQL and relational databases – MongoDB, Postgres, DynamoDB, etc.
- • familiarity containerized applications using docker and kubernetes
- • DevOps skills such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloudformation, etc. – advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.