Digital Content Marketer - Hollard Insurance GhanaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The country’s favourite insurance group is Hollard Ghana, with subsidiaries Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life Assurance. The group combines its deep local knowledge of the market having previously operated in Ghana for 25 years as Metropolitan Insurance with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand in 18 countries across the world.
With feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil but headquartered in South Africa, Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customized to the unique risks Ghanaians face. Hollard offers various life and general insurance products including funeral, personal accident, motor, business, travel, home, and more.
Beyond various nationwide office branches and Hollard 2U franchise shops, Ghanaians can find Hollard at Shell Fuel Station Welcome Shops, Melcom stores and online at www.hollard.com.gh and www.jumia.com.gh for all their insurance needs. Hollard is a three-time certified Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard Ghana is looking for DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETER
The Digital Content Marketer will execute all social, online, web and related digital aspects of Hollard’s group business and activities. They will develop and execute the strategy and produce content for all digital platforms and channels, support the company’s objectives, and advance visibility efforts in partnership with the relevant agencies and team members. The role includes communications and related work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Report to: Group Head, Marketing & Corporate Affairs
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in the development and execution of a digital communications strategy.
- Execute the digital and content aspects of Hollard’s story, web presence and online voice to boost awareness.
- Develop projects to create audio-visual or influencer content.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Hollard’s goals across all platforms.
- Develop social media campaigns for each of Hollard’s programs and platforms.
- Coordinate creating digital content (e.g., websites, blogs, press releases and podcasts) and publishing.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address brand and design issues as necessary.
- Handle content design and brand management and facilitate photography and videography requests.
- Coordinate digital activations at all Hollard events.
- Research and secure visibility opportunities in the digital space
- Produce, manage, and copy-edit content production across all digital channels.
- Strategise and coordinate influencer engagement and related activities.
- Work with communications specialists and designers to write messages as needed.
- Assist with creative teams or designers, other internal stakeholders, agencies, and partners as needed.
- Develop and submit frequent reports on department activities including report on social media and Google Analytics.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least four years of relevant digital, social marketing and/or communications experience
- Excellent experience with communications and digital execution
- Photography, video creation and editing skills.
- Graphic design skills
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of digital platforms
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Community management experience
- Digital metrics reporting and KPI tracking.
- Good communication and presentation skills and proficiency in MS Office
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.