Commission Sales Executive - Jiji GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Commission Sales Executive, your role will require you to scout for leads and convert these leads into sales. You will earn nothing less than 20% commission on the sales you make. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by selling company products and services to a list of new,existing and potential clients.
- Source for new/potential customers
- Convert new leads into sales
- Closing deals with new and existing customers
- Assist clients to post their ads on the business’ website/app
- Assist clients with problems associated to their accounts
- Help customers to create accounts
- Assist customers who wish to buy packages
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum Educational Qualification is WASSCE/SSCE
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Technology application savvy
- Sales enthusiast
- Effective communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Up to GHS 3,000.00 total monthly earnings
- 20% Commission on total sales
- Up to GHS 600.00 extra allowance
- Career Development opportunities and many more
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.