Director: Human Resource Management - Cape Coast Teaching HospitalHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Cape Coast, Central Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate under the leadership of the Chief Executive will provide direction and advice in the management of Human Resources within the Cape Coast Teaching Hospital
- Provide direction in the development and management of Human Resources in the Cape Coast Teaching Hospital
- Lead in the policy development, analysis and review in the area of Human Resources Development
- Lead in the preparation of compensation budget for the hospital
- Advise and provide technical adn administrative support for the Chief Executive and Division Directors in planning, recruitment, placement, development and management of human resources for the cape coast teaching hospital
- Lead in the development of incentives/welfare packages for CCTH staff
- Lead in the development of guidelines and protocols on HR for the Hospital
Qualification Required & Experience
The person must be a Senior Health Personnel and have the following
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management (Master’s)
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and or training in health management
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience in the health sector of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Deputy Director of Human Resources
- Board knowledge base and experience of HR management, administrative and operational issues
Duration of Contract
The applicants must be able to serve a full term of 4 years effective from the date of appointment before attaining the compulsory retiring age of 60
Location: Cape Coast« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.