Assistant Director of Sales - Kempinski HotelSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ensure the yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed by assisting to and cooperating with the Director of Sales.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the Management of the Sales Team especially in the absence of the Director of Sales and occasionally the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend internal Meetings and Conference Calls, and Client Appointments and Client Events in the absence primarily of the Director of Sales but also the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account (base or geographic area), ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Cross Sell other Kempinski Hotels.
- Aim to achieve the Company Sales Vision.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager rota.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Relevant university degree in Marketing or related field (Must have)
- A Master’s degree and/or a relevant professional accreditation would be a plus
- At least Two (2) years experience in a Senior Sales position, preferably in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Local language: Proficiency in the local language spoken by the majority of staff and management is a must.
- English: Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- Other languages would be a plus.
- Good working Knowledge/experience in Human Resource Information System – from setup/implementation stage (Must have)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Micros Fidelio Opera and Sales & Catering
Personal Competencies: (All Must Have)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to engage, influence, and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Role model for integrity ensuring fair and transparent processes at all times and inspiring trust.
- Where there is a multicultural team: working effectively in a diverse cultural environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and diplomacy
- Problem-solving and analytical decision making ability and results focused.
- Passion for hotel operations and identification with the brand’s core values as a luxury services provider.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Pleasant, approachable and people oriented.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.