Sales & Channel Dev Manager - Vodafone GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To implement Vodafone sales and distribution strategy across all channels to drive liquidity and availability of float in the market and work closely with the regional Executive Heads, Zonal Managers and Vodafone Cash Sales representatives to ensure that there is enough agents and float availability in each region/zone.
- To grow acquisition of merchants and new agents through directing and supervising the AADs
- Drive the conversion and acquiring new Vodafone Cash customers and growing the portfolio through unmatched customer experience in the region
- Implement strong Vodafone Cash present and Visibility especially outsit Accra
- Responsible to the growth in the Vodafone Customer Market Share and Penetration in the GSM base
- Handle and support special projects with focus on future trends with the fintech space
- Support and grow third party share in the growth agenda through distributor partners
- Support Distribution and Acquisition teams to deliver value and growth nationally
- Supervising the setting up of efficient sales and distribution infrastructures (new Agents and Merchants set up, trade visibility) across the country through liaison with the regional executive heads, Zonal managers and the AADs on the field
- Developing appropriate performance to measure the distribution capillarity, float availability and liquidity in trade
- Use market and customer-based insights to acquire customers in the regions
- Identify market trends, opportunities, and risks to define future propositions and promotions that drive customer acquisition and growth in the regions
- Responsible for the Vodafone Cash acquisition drive in trade nationwide
- Drive Mobile Money innovations in trade to Vodafone Cash Customer Market Share
- Deliver Vodafone Cash customer acquisition, float and liquidity budget targets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional & Technical Competencies
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields
- Over 3-5 years’ experience in senior position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Experience in leading Sale and Distribution in FMG space
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams of the organization to resolve issues
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Mobile money services industry in emerging markets
- Understanding and proven capability of working within an environment of rapid operational and cultural changes
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.