Electrical / Automation Engineer - GuinnessEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GGB PLC operates in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD and Malt categories. It as well as distribution of spirits. It controls 60% market share of total volumeConsumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality.
There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.GGB PLC is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives GGB PLC will develop its people and build an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at driven costs, on time and in full with no errors.This role is key in the GGB PLC site packaging maintenance team. The Packaging Engineer –Electrical/Automation Engineer collaborates with the Packaging Maintenance Engineer and is responsible for the delivery of plant availability and machine efficiency, working with his team of technicians.
Top 3-6 Accountabilities
- Achieve 100% conformance to Safety, Statutory and Engineering and Risk Management Standards.
- Provide feedback into packaging maintenance plans
- Achieve packaging engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Improve asset performance versus targets through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and providing technical recommendations into packaging teams in collaboration with the packaging maintenance planner.
- Implement the best engineering practices and provide feedback into packaging asset care management.
- Participate in the execution of packaging overhauls to ensure that these activities are completed on time to specifications and budget.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage materials, components and spares required by their plant and equipment – includes draw down stock from locally provided “bins” and be accountable for whatever stock is drawn down.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications And Experience RequiredSkills & Knowledge
- Degree in Engineering/ HND Engineering.
- A demonstrated ability in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment.
- A holder of the GhIE or equivalent recognised body will be useful
- Proven first line leadership skills
- Computer Literate
- Resource leadership skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Counselling skills
- Research skills
- Manage complexity
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC business.
- Lack of the exhibition of key leadership skills
- Lack of the use of right language skills where appropriate.
- Inability to manage people for success
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.