Wellbore Intervention Field Supervisor - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We work with internal cross functional teams to ensure efficient procurement of tools and smooth service delivery for our customers. Partner with the best
As a Wellbore Intervention Field Supervisor, you will play a vital role supporting our field operations under broad direction in the assigned district. You will be a key player to run most wellbore intervention application. As a Wellbore Intervention Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and supervising the Intervention operation at the Wellsite.
- Providing mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention product lines including retrievable packers, fishing, casing exit, and wellbore cleanout
- Having competency in running multiple mediums to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Coordinating and supervising activities of your team via assignments, job or project management, administration, and technical support
- Provide cost estimates and revenue forecast to customers and business in a timely fashion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have a two-year Technical Qualification or Associate’s Degree
- Have at least 10 years’ experience as Field Specialist in Wellbore Intervention (Fishing, Casing Exits, Wellbore Cleanup and Thru-Tubing Fishing)
- Have the Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in a similar level role
- Be proficient in math skills and understanding of hydraulics
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- The work rotation for this position is 40 days on 40 days off
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.