Credit Control and Risk Mgt Specialist - Vodafone GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role is responsible for accountability for bad debt, credit policy creations, amendments, and compliance across the value chain. To Manage the entire Postpaid Credit Risk life cycle including end to end customer credit strategies, provisioning and managing bad debt and P&L credit losses.
- Provide SOP procedure to guide collection, sales, provisioning and billing teams in the following activities
- Customer vetting – new acquisition and existing
- Security deposit
- Credit and consumption limits
- Dunning and dunning exemption management
- Payment plans and settlement
- Write offs
- Reconciliation and adjustments h. Recovery
- SOP deviation management and deviation consequence implementation as required
- Maintain independence, delivering timely escalation of risks and issues where risk management tolerance of Vodafone is being exceeded
- Design and execute customer initiatives to improve on time bill payment
- Design the appropriate reward structure to promote high performing collection team and regularly review same as and when required
- Develop the frame work for the recruitment and management of alternate collection channels (3rd party agencies)
- Evaluation the effectiveness of the company policy in achieving desired KPIs
- Provide regular in sight on performance against target across individual team members and sub segment
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for all teams (wholesale, VB, customer experience, network ops, finance) in relation to credit control and risk management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Competencies
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- 8+ years of varied experience business performance management with specific focus on credit and risk management
- Good knowledge of business finance processes and internal controls
- An in-depth knowledge of credit and debt policies
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry and postpaid customer life cycle management
- customer-focused and commercially aware
- Process Re-engineering skills
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent numeracy skills;
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.