Head of IT - Donewell Insurance LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Donewell Insurance Limited is seeking to recruit Head of IT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor the hardware and software of the company
- Develop database reports/queries that will provide information as required by management for decision making
- Provide the first line of technical support for all staff
- Assess and analyse the current IT infrastructural needs and apply available tools to ensure an efficient, supportive and user-friendly environment for non-technical users
- Provide recommendations for future systems purchase, upgrade, and usage
- Develop and maintain information technology strategies and plans
- Ensure that technological plans are aligned with the strategic and departmental business plans
- Demonstrated ability to communicate organisational and technology vision to the board, management team and staff
- Demonstrated visionary leadership and creative thinking
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships between staff, management and vendors
- Identify emerging trends in IT to grow the business and advise management, accordingly
- Generally to ensure 99.9% availability and reliability of all IT systems
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Any IT professional qualification
- Network Admin skills
- Demonstrable wide applications support experience
- Knowledge of software development
- Project management
- In touch with current trends in procurement and utilisation of hardware and infrastructure environments
- 10 years of working experience with 2 years in managerial position
Salary and Benefits: We pay competitive salaries
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.