Colgate-Palmolive Graduate Traineeship 2023Graduate Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience. Colgate Palmolive East West Africa, the leading Oral Care Brand, offers you the opportunity of a lifetime to uncover 43 African markets and their opportunities.
It provides you with on the job training and exposure to markets in East, West and South Central Africa, whilst rotating in the different business functions to gain the best experience and learning opportunities. We offer competitive market related remuneration and permanent employment opportunities across Africa.
Duration: 18 months, 4 Rotations and possible permanent employment.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Law, HR or Industrial Psychology Degree or equivalent qualification.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Not Applicable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Responsibilities (A collection of duties and/or responsibilities assigned)
- Required to attend all their training classes and meeting which give them basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document the trends within the various functions of the company such as; Customer Development, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
- Will be required to visit different working fields in order to get hands on working experience.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
Functional linkages (Indicate frequency where applicable )
Key Competencies (Use the Personal Leadership Competency framework as a base document, you may add other skills specific to the job)
- Understanding our Environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning /Priority Setting
- Analysis / Decision Making
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.