Service Management Lead - Vodafone GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the End-to-end maintenance (i.e., troubleshooting on NCE, LNT, Huawei provisioning, CBS, CRM, UNIK etc.) of the Consumer Fixed network
To ensure the service assurance of the Fixed Voice and Broadband Last-mile connectivity (via Copper and Fibre) to customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- 85% Troubleshooting of all FTTH Service Orders (SO) and task processing in UNIK/CRM within 4 hours
- Management, Monitoring and tracking of OLT/Port incident across the Country
- Responsible for OLT/Outage notification (automated and Manual)
- 95% active (idle and ready time) availability on AVAYA for support
- Provide weekly insight into wrong/Major incident reasons
- 85% FTTH Troubleshooting Accuracy (Measured by defect on selected samples)
- Management of Exceptions bin for Fault in FSM
- Provide weekly Insight into wrongly raised incidents
- Monthly frontline training/ Engagement every month
- Weekly Insight into wrong pending reasons
- Responsible for the technical engagement with our technology and It partners on the availability of key nodes, switches, routers etc.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive Knowledge in provisioning Applications (Huawei provisioning, NCE, LMT, Nokia provisioning etc.)
- Extensive knowledge in Fixed Telecommunication Networks architecture
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit, Excel, word, Power point, Oracle SQL
- Experience in the use of CRM and other account management tools
- Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to Speak and present in public and at management meetings
- Excellent Customer Experience skills
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and other related Courses
- Customer Experience training
- Knowledge in the use of emerging technologies (IOT, AI, Agility, robotics)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.