Operations Manager - Opportunity InternationalAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Operations Manager will be the lead role in running the day-to-day logistics of the project. The Operations Team ensures effective management, oversight, and implementation of Advancing Partnerships for Improved Learning project in Ghana.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Development/ review contractor scope of work and budget
- Submit contract requisitions & related forms and checks to ensure procurement policy compliance.
- Monitor Progress of contract across workflow Steps in coordination with Human Resources
- Review final contracts for accuracy
PURCHASE ORDERS & INVOICING
- Submit and track invoices through the invoice approval workflow.
- Resolve discrepancies on invoices, receipts, and reconciliation.
- Problem-solve around challenges and delays that occur in the approval flow and engage key stakeholders to ensure efficiency in processing.
- Ensure full compliance with Opportunity procurement policy.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ONBOARDING & EXIT PROCEDURES
- Onboard new team members into the team.
- Oversee equipment allocations and/or new purchases, coordinating with IT Manager on specs and set-up, including submitting IT set-up request forms.
- Coordinate staff exit procedures with line manager, including asset handoff and tracking, office equipment, IT coordination, etc.
STAFF OPERATIONAL LOGISTICS
- Oversee vendor research and procurement.
- Maintain an up-to-date vendor log and ensure its accuracy.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Ghanaian office administration, which involves setting up new accounts, managing monthly invoices, and dealing with related administrative issues.
CAPACITY SUPPORT / OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Support recruiting efforts including writing job descriptions, reviewing applications, and interviewing candidates in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Support planning events in collaboration with the Operations Associate.
- Improve global Cloud Filing Scheme (Box.com) with ongoing maintenance.
- Support to Operations Director for Travel Policy compliance and oversight.
- Operations Associate.
- At least 3 years working in Operations or an administrative role in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of management experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong evidence of strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, results-driven organisational culture.
- Proactive and willing to present new ideas/think outside the box.
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks in order of business need.
- Self-motivated and reliable, taking full accountability for work and follow-through.
- High level of digital literacy and willingness to learn new digital data collection tools.
- Strong relationship-building skills, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
- A deep, abiding passion for the mission of Opportunity International and its commitment to economic, spiritual, and social transformation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Written and verbal fluency in English, additional 1 or 2 local languages preferred. Must be able to attend & fully participate in meetings conducted in English.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.