Relationship Manager: Accra - Absa BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Job holder will manage and sustain a portfolio of high level Public Sector Client, customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
- The primary objective is to maximise sustainable risk-adjusted portfolio contribution.
- The jobholder will additionally be responsible for business development both with new customers and with his/her existing portfolio.
Sales Performance – Time split: 65%
- Together with CCM conduct annual review of customers’ borrowing facilities (and interim review if customer circumstances [risk profile] dictate).
- Consult customer owners/managers on financial/credit issues and general business practice/ideas.
- Determine the key messages, e.g. agreed service standards, and negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes using the most appropriate means of communicating them to customers.
- Deal with, and find resolutions for, customer complaints.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these, at short notice, both reactively and proactively.
- Plan and co-ordinate any marketing approaches for new business and actively develop existing relationships. Co-ordinate approaches to the portfolio by businesses across the Group.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Business Management – Time split : 35%
- Research, create and follow up on a target list for potential new business.
- Identify priority customers using the Customer Prioritization Guidelines to assess their present and potential contribution.
- Prepare and assess credit applications including personal input of judgmental information on Lending Advisor. Sanction applications within personal discretion
- Monitor and control the quality of the portfolio using “Condition of Sanction” triggers where possible and in accordance with RM guidelines and Bank policy.
- Manage “Early Warning List” customers to reduce risk, following H.O. and Regional guidance provided.
Leadership and People Management – Time Split: 10%
- Day-to-day coaching and co-ordination of Corporate Support staff (CSS) in provision of consistent service quality and risk management.
- Plan regular joint visits with Corporate Support Staff to customers as part of capacity building plan.
- Have regular engagement with CSS on portfolio management.
Technical Skills / Competencies
- Ability to relate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledgeable in risk management issues
- Professionalism & Ability to work in teams
- Product knowledge: Debt, Cash management, Markets and Trade
- Demonstrated ability in both written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability in sales and negotiations & Good knowledge in credit procedures, monitoring and financial analysis
Knowledge & Skills:
- Has a good knowledge in corporate lending especially local and regional public sectors
- Knowledgeable in Trade transactions and its associated processes.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager
- The jobholder will be required to have a detailed knowledge of the core set of corporate products.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent understanding of credit and associated risks
- Acquaintance with Windows, Excel, Power Point, Word
- A university degree or its equivalent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.