National Service Personnel - McJones EnergyGraduate Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The National Service Person will undertake various administrative tasks, supporting daily operations, identify and help to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential clients and to support in all business development activities of the company, to ensure that the company exponentially grows revenue.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support business development ideas.
- Support Finance process when assigned.
- Assist in managing company’s social media platforms.
- Assist in content writing (articles, newsletters, etc) for marketing of company services.
- Monitor the company’s website and advice on any abnormalities or improvements.
- Assist in administrative duties such as responding to calls, drafting letters and correspondence etc.
- Assist in statutory processes and administration to ensure compliance with relevant requirements.
- Using social media and company’s website for advertisement.
- Support in pre-selection and shortlisting of candidates for all roles below management level.
- Research on assigned tasks/projects and give timely feedback
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, supervisors, and other team members on assigned tasks to produce suitable results
- Engage actively in any training program when the need arises
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled report.
- Design and implement strategies to add value to company
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND is required from a recognized institution.
- Must have relevant knowledge in data entry, data organization, survey implementation.
- Analytical and communication skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- Must possess proactive and positive attitude.
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Smart, eloquent and very presentable
- Working knowledge in MS office suite.
- Written and oral fluency to English is required.
- Additional competence in French will be an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.