Sales Support Officer - A&L Construction Co. LtdSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Sales Support officer will support the Sales Manager in overseeing the entire sales activities of the company.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Accredited diploma/Higher National Diploma(HND)/A bachelor's degree.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.