Senior Specialist: Network Audit - MTN GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for conducting Technology, Security and Network Audit projects and consulting services relating to governance and risk identification for both MTN management and staff in order to review the goals, objectives and impact of a variety of economic, financial, operational and managerial programs in conformance with company policy and procedures, Group Internal Audit methodologies and IIA standards of professional practice.
Also, perform information systems audit concentrating on the high-risk areas of MTN Ghana’s IT and Telecom Infrastructure by identifying key weaknesses in the design and operating effectiveness of controls and providing recommendations to address issues highlighted.
- Create a holistic picture of each project to provide context for the findings, and implement procedures as required to perform Technology, Security and Networks audits
- Manage expertise and resource planning and requirements for Technology, Security and Networks Audit assignments, special assignments and management requests
- Manage the audit assignments’ progress and escalate any roadblocks to completion to the Senior Manager for intervention and resolution
- Ensure that IA methodology as prescribed by Group Internal Audit is strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documenting Technology, Security and Networks processes and procedures
- Implement the audit program, recognise control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit
- Review the audit programs to ensure the appropriate testing mechanisms
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer audit surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers, identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations for improvement, as guided by Senior Manager, IT Audit.
- Develop recommendations for bringing programs and operations into compliance with goals and objectives and write up reports to document findings
- Perform control adequacy and effectiveness reviews of business processes. Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of audit projects through written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis
- Ensure that the audit is carried out on the eGRC system in line with process and methodology as mandated by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics function
- Follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations in a timely manner
- Interact with staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, Risk Management consultants, and when necessary, with Executive Management to obtain and/or communicate relevant information to achieve the objective/s of the Technology, Security
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Accounting/Information Systems/Computer Science and/or
- Professional Certification (Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) / Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/ Certified Chartered Accountant) a must
- Network, operating system and database certifications
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
- Analyse the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans
- Develops and implements organization wide policy by determining target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget
- Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere
- Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives
- Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems
- Organizes, classifies and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues
- From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
- Reduces the information down into manageable components
- Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
- Maintains the utmost integrity and behaves ethically at all times. Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions in order to take timely action.
- Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information
- Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leads the business insights strategy for the organization and makes a significant contribution to the overall strategic planning process
- Is considered highly influential and credible in providing customer, market and business insights to inform and improve the quality of decision making across the organization
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.