Internal Auditor - Reputable CompanyAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable financial institution in the Ashanti Region invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacancy: Internal Auditor
The successful applicant will ensure effective and efficient functioning of the Audit and investigations Department of the Bank
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following functions, inter alia:
- Conduct and document internal audits in accordance with audit programmes
- Analyze and compile audit findings and prepare reports on findings and make recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate and assist external auditors and regulators in the execution of their audits
- Conduct periodic risk assessments and identify controls in place to suggest ways of mitigating identified risks
- Prepare timely audit reports for the Audit committee of the board of directors
- Ensure the bank is in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Develop monitoring programmes to ensure the bank does not breach any regulatory requirement
- Develop and implement internal control strategies, policies and procedures to enhance transparency in the bank’s operations
- Conduct special investigations into fraud incidences in the bank
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A professionally qualified Accountant with ICA (GH), ACCA or CIMA or its equivalent
- A master’s Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or a related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution is an added advantage
- 10 years experience in the banking industry with 5 years as an Auditor in a Managerial role
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.