Technical Operator - Kasapreko Company LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The jobholder will Activate, monitor, and maintain assigned machinery daily. Review downtime reports, assist in plant conversions, and collaborate with R&D and Quality Assurance. Submit production and maintenance reports. Ensure smooth operations and top-quality production.
- Switch on main power of assigned production machinery daily.
- Constantly check machinery during production to ensure smooth operation and for any unusual sounds.
- Responsible for lube application.
- Review downtime report from previous shift for any adverse report or hindrance.
- Assist in plant conversions and installations.
- Ensure R&D and Quality Assurance Department examines all samples and certifies the product prior to start of production.
- Prepare production and maintenance report and submit to Maintenance and Production Managers.
- Undertake thorough maintenance of assigned machine every Saturday to ensure machine is in good condition and operating smoothly for the next production to start.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Mechanical/Technical Engineering Technician Part III or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Certification in Mechanical and electrical safety
- Working knowledge of IS0 9001.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to change.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location: Kumasi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.