Field Operations Supervisor - GreenSpace GhanaAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospecting and planning for garden setup projects.
- Implementing and supervising garden setups.
- Perform site surveys and assessments.
- Perform maintenance services for clients.
- Provide advisory services to clients.
- Execute training curriculum to clients as needed
- Participate in development of training manuals.
- Make and answer business phones to attend to customers.
- Assist in sales of products to customers when necessary.
- Follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the performance of other tasks as required to promote the business.
Minimum Job Requirement
- Above all things, must be honest and transparent.
- Preferably diploma or degree holder.
- Completed from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Committed to following procedures and processes to ensure quality without cutting corners.
- Ability to communicate and relate successfully with clients of all ages
- Abiity to relate to co-workers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to listen to superiors, co-workers and customers.
- Ability to communicate in writing and in person, and to build rapport and develop effective relationship with others
- Ability to negotiate and occasionally play the role of deal maker
- A positive mental attitude, commitment to customer service and act as an ambassador of Green Space.
- Willingness to travel as needed and to work on weekends and occasionally in the evenings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of horticulture methods and materials, landscaping and cultivation of trees and woody plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to organize and manage your own workload
- Problem solving ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Business and financial awareness
- Knowledge on vegetable propagation and care
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Skill in interpreting and completing landscape plans.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.