Inland Execution Agent - MaerskSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you a customer-oriented person who is passionate about employee experience and have high energy and strive for achieving the best in what you do to efficiently manage resolutions? Then this role is for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inland Execution Agent. In this role you will play a vital role in our TbM success journey. The position will be based in Tema.
- Liaising and preparing transport schedules with supplier so Job allocation based on vendor capacity and responsiveness in conjunction with the Vendor management team.
- Drive process efficiency ensuring that we focus on customer outcomes.
- Maintaining On-Time Delivery as per customer requirement (internal /external customers).
- Optimize experience by challenging business rules/ limitations where possible.
- Cost conscious and right scheduling to ensure the elimination of avoidable cost in delivery of TbM products offering.
- Validation of vendor invoices and collaborate with FINOPS / GSC for timely payments according to contract terms.
- Operating in line with global policies, safety standards and local regulations
- Strict compliance to business continuity plans for all processes that are critical for customer delivery.
- Continuously drive for cost reduction during execution whilst ensuring efficiency and quality ambitions are maintained.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintains data integrity through accurate inputs/updates to all related systems like Trak IT etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who we are looking for:
- Degree/Diploma preferably in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a fast-paced logistics service environment.
- An understanding of route planning, import/export procedures or distribution operations is an advantage.
- Excellent stakeholders management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Customer focused and oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.