HR & Administration Manager - MAC Autos & Spare Parts GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for ensuring HR functions, on-site team safety, facilities service and administrative projects are performed per MAG policies, procedures and HR/Admin best practice
Primary duties include overseeing local HR (hiring, employee records, payroll, etc.) and Administration operations, implementation of annual HR/Admin objectives and projects, supervising HR/Admin staff, compliance with local laws and regulations, negotiation/collaboration with local authorities and labour unions with the business best interest in mind, developing of OPEX & CAPEX for management approval, cost-efficient management of resources, contracting and managing suppliers and vendors.
- Support building a fast-passing professional culture within MAG’s Mission, Vision, Value and EVP scope.
- Build good states with labour unions with the company’s and its employees’ best interests in mind.
- Act as subject matter expert on employee relations, local labour laws and local HR best practices
- Maintain excellent relations with local government authorities to support the business.
- Ably administration/procurement best practices to support smooth and efficient business operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Achieve specific procurement goals to support Business and facility management standards while following established procurement systems and protocols.
- Analyze the requirements of a job, attract candidates by using sources such as databases and social media, and screen and select applicants. Source, attract, interview, and filter candidates for open positions at lower and middle levels.
- Build effective working relationships with local union and/or works council representatives; draft briefing papers to support formal consultations and negotiations
- Carry out a wide range of HR data processing tasks as directed; advise other colleagues and provide guidance on processes when needed
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concern and reacting to these by arranging meetings and events and drafting supporting materials to promote understanding and commitment.
- Contribute to the development, testing, and maintenance of procedures and guidelines to support the organization in the implementation of, and compliance with, internal policies and/or external regulations
- Deliver accurate and timely processing of payroll; input and maintain payroll data; check payrolls for accuracy prior to submission; prepare complex manual payments when required; complete financial reconciliations
- Design and deliver HR budget as agreed with management and finance. Conduct complex analyses on budget progress
- Develop and propose own performance objectives, set appropriate performance objectives for direct reports, and hold them accountable for achieving. Take proper actions to ensure the achievement of agreed objectives
- Explain the local action plan to support team members in their understanding of what needs to be done, and how this relates to the broader business plan and the organization’s strategy, mission and vision; motivate people to achieve local business goals
- Perform a range of facilities management activities, critically reviewing and providing input while working within the established facilities plan to achieve preestablished outcomes
- Perform facilities management activities to secure tools and services that support the business, functionality, safety, buildings sustainability, grounds, infrastructure, and real estate. Can include Lease management, lease administration and accounting
- Roles at this level are typically junior managers or professionals who are concerned with delivering results within established overall frameworks. – Procedural improvement; adapt
- Provide specialist advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving queries and issues and referring very complex or contentious issues to others
- Support the design and delivery of Performance Management and Talent Development policies and processes; provide relevant operational & organizational analyses and analysis of external practices; and oversee training and support materials delivery
- Use the organization’s formal development framework to identify individual development needs. Plan and implement actions to build their capabilities. Provide training/coaching to others to enable others to improve performance and fulfil personal potential
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Three to five years of leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialised training in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisational development, and employee relations training preferred.
- A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is a plus, as this role involves preparing annual budgets.
- HSE and facilities management Operational experience
- Experience in dealing with contractors and suppliers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience with all aspects of human resources and previous experience in staff supervision and human capital capacity building
- Ability to prioritise and deal with competing demands
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and systems
- Good interpersonal skills, including people management, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in IT – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and HRIS (Human resources Information Systems) like SAP and SuccessFactors
- Up-to-date knowledge of business region local employment law, culture, and HR practices.
- Good administration and organisational skills – the ability to prioritise work activities
- Advanced/specialised safety certifications preferred.
- Up-to-date knowledge of business region local safety and security laws and regulations.
- Willingness and ability to work early morning, night, weekend, finals, and quarter break hours
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.