Mantrac Ghana Trainee Service Engineers Recruitment 2023Engineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mantrac is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader.
Description Of Job
We invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician holders for employment in the service department of the company.
The Mantrac Trainee Service Engineer Program is designed to train and develop Workshop and Field Service Engineers who will be able to meet Caterpillar Standards at the leading edgy of technology.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of MVT Part 3 or a Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical, Mining, Agric and Electrical Engineering will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- This is a challenging role that will require the Trainee Service Engineers to work in a “hands on” position in conditions that are remote, noisy and dirty
- Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment.
- Trainees must be dedicated to continual training and development throughout their careers
- Must be able to communicate well in the English Language and be a team player
- Must be computer literate, especially with MS Office Suite and the internet
Location: Accra, Kumasi & Takoradi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.