Back Office Assistant - Savannah Fruits CompanyAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Savannah Fruits Company is a Ghanaian company focused on sustainable production and export of high-quality, traditionally handcrafted shea butter and other African natural products such as Virgin coconut oil, black soap, baobab oil, etc. The company delivers high-quality ingredients to the international edible and cosmetic markets. We work with local cooperatives, empowering Ghanaian women in a sustainable and profitable manner.
The Savannah Fruits Company (SFC) is seeking a Back Office Assistant to join our growing team to improve our processes and help serve our clients better.
- Receive and file Purchase orders from clients.
- Prepare delivery documents: packing list, invoice, etc.
- Manufacture stock from raw to finished products on Sage
- Warehouse transfer of stock
- Issue invoice on SAGE 300 and file invoices in PDF
- Organize samples from the production department and dispatch to clients.
- After-sales service: request COA from certification and send to clients.
- Stock reconciliation (comparing physical stock to Sage)
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Should have used an MIS system (Odoo, Sage 200, Sage 300 or an equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience: Sales background will be a plus
- Academic qualification: Minimum HND
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- A smart individual with a ready-to-learn attitude
- An enthusiastic individual
- Ability to communicate effectively personally and via email
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, teams etc)
The position is a full-time role and will be based in Tamale with the possibility of travelling to our various processing centres around Northern Ghana.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.