Cargo Representative - Turkish AirlinesAviation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Develops relations with agents, customers and the companies operating in the industry; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
- Inquires and assesses the available and possible cargo potentials at her/his region; and informs the Regional Cargo Manager; and issues a report for such purpose, when and if required.
- Establishes and improves cooperation with the cargo agents and other airlines, in order to find cargo for flights of the Company. Realizes visits to agents, and sales-marketing activities as per the marketing program.
- Monitors and implements any procedures, instructions and international publications regarding cargo charges and regulations.
- Takes the actions required for the systematical performance of cargo sales and services at her/his region.
- Contributes to achievement of all targets of the process, where she/he serves, by acting in accordance with policies of the Company.
- Has knowledge of cargo (freighter) aircraft operations and provides necessary coordination with handling company in shipment, operation and other issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum High School graduation (Associate or bachelor's University degree is preferred)
- Minimum3 years of experience in air logistics
- Knowledge of cargo operations through an understanding of airline cargo sales including pricing strategies
- Competency with MS Office products
- Good command of English, French (preferably) and local language(s)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.