Client-Side: Lead Software Engineer - WalulelIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are Walulel, the geospatial, geosocial, geocivic company. We build Real Estate related, data-driven, web-first software that enables property to be used more efficiently and more intelligently. We are a merry band of quants, cartographers, coders, urban planners, surveyors, marketers and product makers who work together to make products that shine. No more, no less.
We’re already pretty good, but we know we can get better. If you’re reading this, you probably think the same. If you consider yourself to be a logical and inquisitive individual with a proven ability in building user-centric, dynamic, secure, responsive client interfaces to support highly dynamic back-end systems, then this is your time to shine.
In this key role, after an initial acclimatisation period, you’ll have the opportunity to further hone and demonstrate your web development skills, whilst building a dynamic database-driven website. You will help to optimise the company’s development environment whilst working closely with the front-end development team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As it’s a start-up, from day one you’ll be considered a key member of the team, and you’ll be in a role where your opinion always matters. You’ll also be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. In addition, there will also be a certificated training programme to capture your growth journey.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
As a Client Side Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the UI and writing adaptable code to give a UX the public deserve, and our client base demands. You will also be responsible for helping debug problems, optimising front end-testing procedures and offering collaborative support to other members of the team. Additionally, you will ensure smooth integration with existing libraries and command line utilities.
As a minimum, we need people who have:
- World-class recent experience of development working with the Linux Command Line Interface;
- Experience of writing scalable presentation-server code with associated server API tests and the documentation specific to developed APIs and component implementations.
- Hands-on experience with mark-up languages
- DOM Model Understanding
What else would be good?
- Bachelors/Masters level (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or a similar/related field);
- Extensive hands-on development experience with a viewable portfolio;
- Knowledge of source control systems, such as GIT;
- Previous experience of working with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, Cloud Front and Route 53;
- Experience of working with other scalable hosted solutions; and
- Experience of working on mobile and/or responsive web projects.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Figma.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.