Quality Assurance Specialist - Farmerline LimitedQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Food QA Manager will be responsible for ensuring that sourced commodities meet Quality standards set by client, companies and regulatory authorities. They shall develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors. The Manager will train other team members and oversee all processes including Compliance, and Document and Records Control
- Develop, implement and maintain the quality management systems and ensure continuing compliance to relevant quality standards
- Develop and review existing safety and quality policies
- Develop, train and assess the performance of QA Department staff; Provide recommendations to management in relation to QA compliance
- Lead and manage a team of quality assurance staff that are collectively focused on ensuring crops meet the required quality standards.
- Implement work plans and procedures to maximize performance, operational efficiency and achieve company goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain the corporate quality manual and quality records
- Set up quality assessment processes and recognised global standards including the ISO 9000 family and ensure all sourced commodities are maintained at these standards.
- Review and report the principal causes of quality loss and non-conformance
- Ensure all check sheets are correctly completed and all non-compliance found have had the correct actions taken and signed off
- Ensure that tools, equipment and other logistics including vehicles and storage spaces used by QA are properly calibrated, operated, and maintained
- Perform quality control analysis of processes
- Maintain food safety system documentation
- Ensure all data for the crops is completed and meets traceability requirements.
- Responsible for government, regulatory and customer audit administration
- Provide reports and relevant information to top management on the effectiveness and suitability of the crops safety management system.
- Conduct risk-based facility audits, providing guidance and coaching related to crops.
- Troubleshoot and investigate food quality/food safety issues and interact with all customer relevant representative
- Safety practices and overall food safety compliance.
- Test, verify, and monitor the quality, weight, and appearance of crop inventories
- Research and proposed new technologies and systems to improve quality
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Agricultural Business, Crop Management etc.
- 3 years plus hands-on experience in crop management or related job especially in crops like cashew, groundnuts and soybeans.
- Must have an understanding of harvest and post-harvest handling practices.
- Great Record keeping skills.
- Strong Leadership and Team Management Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate in both English and French is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, asking questions, and inspecting work for accuracy is a must.
- Must possess great Time Management skills.
- Lead / Self-Led Skills, Be self-motivated, have patience to hold space, take initiative and solve problems.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn new tasks and culture.
- Open and ready to travel when needed
- Very Good Understanding of health & safety standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.