Regional Manager: North & West Africa - BoltAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Regional Manager to lead our Bolt Ride Hailing Operations in North and West Africa. You will be responsible for leading the region, developing and nurturing critical stakeholder relationships that will grow our business, strengthening our market position, staff management, engagement and retention.
About the role
This strategic role will coordinate with and report to the Regional Director for Africa & International Markets. The role will have three direct reports, country managers for Tunisia, Nigeria and Ghana.
This is a critical, impactful and highly rewarding role. Location preference for this role is Lagos, Nigeria or Accra, Ghana.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems.
We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 45+ countries including Tunisia, Nigeria and Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the regional financial and strategic planning process.
- Design, implement and optimise regional business and operational strategies/goals with Country Managers.
- Oversee regional P&L delivery against set KPIs to make sure we are creating the biggest possible impact with our investments and maintaining operational efficiency.
- Lead monthly and/or quarterly regional business reviews.
- Operationalize key growth initiatives and/or best practices across the region.
- Maintain a pulse on the local competition and industry to help steer and advise our strategic plans.
- Understand regional needs, opportunities and regulations.
- Build and grow local teams.
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives.
- Set and implement expansion strategy for North and West Africa region, in collaboration with the Expansion team & relevant HQ teams.
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results in a regional, cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You have experience building relationships with leaders & peers, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with experience reporting on business metrics, trends and using data to drive decision-making.
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing.
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.