Absa Bank Ghana Internship Programme 2023Banking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Absa Bank Ghana Internship programme provides tertiary students the platform to experience our highly competitive corporate environment, filled with great support structures, development tools and opportunities. This helps to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Undergoing personal development activities.
- Job shadowing.
- Learning behavioural and technical skills related to the banking industry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be a tertiary student.
- Level 300 – 400 preferred.
- No prior work experience is required.
- S.T.E.A.M related fields of study are highly encouraged to apply i.e. Science, Technology, Engineering, Accounting and Mathematics (including Statistics).
- Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.