Warehouse Officer (Senior) - LycopodiumSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Officer to join our growing Project Services team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Material Manager the Warehouse Officer (Senior) will be responsible for developing plans to monitor storage utilisation levels, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing operational quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans in accordance with the Project, Client, and Company requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Ensure correct stacking and storage procedures are adhered to as per SOP, warehouse supervisor instruction and QHSE rules.
- Allocate equipment, warehouse space, and personnel in accordance with the warehouse supervisor’s planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conduct daily operations /toolbox meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Issuing of gate passes and delivery notes per truck/activity.
- Coordinate inbound, storage and outbound activities of shipments in a timely, safe, and efficient manner while ensuring full accountability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The expertise you’ll bring
- Eagle eye for details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure, minimal supervision and deliver within timelines required.
- Ability to work with people at all levels within an organisation and external providers.
- Strong analytical skills
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different, and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.