Human Resources Manager - Siemens EnergyHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SiemensEnergy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress. The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
We are looking for an outstanding professional for a Human Resources Manager role based in Accra, Ghana. Reporting to the Head of HR for the Hub and the Managing Director, this position serves as the focal point for ensuring the strategy and execution of HR initiatives and projects in the country.
How You’ll Make an Impact-Challenging and Future-oriented
- Act as a key part of the leadership team, taking a strategic view across the organization and working closely with the Head of HR to ensure the People Agenda is aligned to the wider strategic agenda
- Help shape the culture and values of the organization and bring these to life within the business going forward
- Act as a true business partner to the executive management and their leadership team, providing expert consultancy in organizational effectiveness and design as well as leadership and employee engagement
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Gain credibility at the most senior levels and influence across all areas of the organization
- Responsible for the strategic HR partnering across Nigeria business driving the People Agenda across the region
- Deploys and implements HR strategy, policy & guidelines
- Implements people strategy as defined by the HUB incl. strategy deployment together with HR Business Partners / Consultants
- Applies global guidelines to local regulations, e.g., labour law
- Responsible for local HR matters in the Country (Country-specific topics and execution in Country) as defined in the HR blueprint, e.g., income decisions, separations, structural changes
- Responsible for HR budget in the Country
- A trusted Business Partner for Business Areas and Functions – focusing on guiding on complex HR topics
Here's what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- At-least 5+ years of HR management/leadership experience. Ability to successfully align the People strategy to the business strategy
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- High level of intercultural sensitivity and the ability to partner confidentially and professionally with senior managers in numerous countries
- “Business curious”, with an outward-facing mindset to clearly understand the big picture
- Strong leadership skills, able to coach, develop and mentor as well as taking touch people's decisions to ensure the highest standards
- A pragmatic and flexible style, able to influence and build effective partnerships
- Able to take a top-level strategic view but also happy to work in a hands-on manner when needed
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.