Housekeeper - Marie Stopes GhanaHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 2006, MSI Ghana is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices and is one of the largest specialized Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Ghana. MSI Ghana complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality and affordable general health and SRH services in all regions of Ghana.
MSI Ghana has vacancies for passion-driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience in Accra. MSI Ghana’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro- choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future
Length of Contract: Permanent
The centre housekeeper is responsible for keeping the centre office, its surroundings, client care areas and all equipment tidy, neat and clean always. The duties and responsibilities presented below may change as the centre activities evolve and expand with time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Cleaning duties
- Cleans offices and desk to ensure that the working area is tidy
- Clean and disinfect procedure rooms in line with MSI’s clinical quality standards
- Dust and polish all chairs, tables and all working surfaces
- Dust picture frames and clean the picture glasses in all the offices
- Sweep and wash/mop all floor tiles and marble
- Dust all other fixtures and fittings, including fire extinguishers and any other surfaces within reach
- Clean the washrooms at timely intervals and ensure that the washroom are always clean and tidy
- Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients' special needs such as flexibility on working hours, strict privacy and confidentiality to generate continuous demand for MSIG services and create a conducive working relationship
- Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues and the general public/visitors and ensure that the environment is clean at all time
- Keep the entire office, its surroundings, client care areas and equipments tidy, neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure proper management and disposal of general waste in the centre
- Assist with maintaining admin stock and supports with inventory and ordering
- Run errands including purchasing of detergents etc for the office when appropriate
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere towards all clients at all times
Communication and Administration
- Ensure friendly communications with the various clients and visitors to the centre
- Assist with administrative work within limits when necessary
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all MSIG policies and procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Must have at least basic education to be able to read and write English.
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a clinical environment
- Excellent team members - client interaction skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services
- Be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health
- Self-motivator, team player and able to motivate others to achieve results.
- Pro choice
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.