Maintenance Superintendent - Eni GhanaEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent within Eni Ghana in the Western Region, south Ghana . You will be responsible for identifying appropriate maintenance technologies, practices and programs based on reviewing and monitoring of equipment performance and maintenance data at our Onshore Receiving Facility (ORF).
As a member of the maintenance team at Eni Ghana, you will be responsible for:
- Providing maintenance engineering expertise to resolve performance problems
- Accuracy, timely updating and overall technical quality of Maintenance analysis (criticality, Failure etc.) and Maintenance database
- Field maintenance operative procedure elaboration according to Company guidelines and international best practices
- Maintaining updated maintenance database
- Preventive/Predictive Maintenance Technical Specification
- Bill of Materials definition
- Criticality analysis
- Failure analysis
- Technical proposal for modification/improvement
- Issuing technical report
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Intermediate knowledge of English Intermediate knowledge of the local language preferred
- Oil & Gas Industry experience maintenance policies definition experience
- Courses – Maintenance advanced course
- Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires Offshore work)
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance, Oper/Mant Advising
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Telecommunication Maintenance, Instrumentation Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance System Auditing, Mainten. Advising in Project Phase, Reliability/availability analysis technique knowledge, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organisation Processes: Internal Standard, Feed-back development and diffusion, Technical audit and Design Review, Documentation management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system, Technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Health, Safety, Environment, Quality
- Secondary Level Technical Education
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.