Lift Installer / Technician - Nibav Lifts Ghana limitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Nibav is the world's fastest-growing home elevator company, with over 1300 employees spread across 11 countries and 30 experience centres counting Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. We are geared up to dominate the industry with our mission to be the No.1 Home Elevator company Globally by December 2024.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the installation and commissioning of elevators.
- Responding to mechanical and electrical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
- Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Oiling and greasing moving parts.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining a clean working area.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or Graduation.
- Relevant mechanical certification.
- Previous work experience as an Elevator Technician.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when required.
- Ability to work independently.Should speak English and local language
- Minimum 2 years in Elevator Installation – Technician
- AC technician is also preferred
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.