Treasury Supervisor - Sunda InternationalAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Posting payments in SAP.
- Be a custodian of the Petty Cash Fund, disburse petty cash and keep records in accordance with Petty Cash Operating Procedure.
- Uploading payment batches to the e-banking system. Ensure monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated into the system.
- Updating the contractual Bank Guarantees database part of the process of payments, and approvals as per policies and procedures.
- Ensuring monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated correctly into the accounting system.
- Ensuring all financial transactions have been accounted for during the periodical closing activities
- University Degree preferable in accounting, business, management, or finance required.
- Verbal communication skills and Written communication skills
- Proficiency in working knowledge in Excel and MS Office packages.
- ERP experience in SAP /Oracle /Sun/Navision or similar ERP/ Accounting system
JOB LOCATION: WEIJA
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.