Back End Developer - LuupliIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Luupli is a social media app that has equity, diversity, and equality at its heart. Our social media app's UI prototype has generated tremendous buzz, with experts calling it the "next big thing" in the industry. We're excited to continue the momentum by building a world-class app that delivers on its promise. With all systems fully architected, we're currently in the design phase and looking for experienced senior software developers to join our technical team and help build the app.
As a senior back-end developer, your responsibility will be to manage the server-side code and APIs of our mobile applications. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle, from design to deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. The quality and stability of our mobile applications will depend heavily on your work, as you'll be writing reusable and maintainable code and performing UI tests to optimise performance.
You'll also work closely with our front-end development team to ensure system consistency and a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities. We understand your time is valuable, which is why we only require a few hours a day for the duration of the project, and the role is entirely remote.
In exchange for your expertise and commitment, you'll receive vested equity in the start-up, along with a range of vested benefits. The app will launch in 2024, and this part-time equity-only role will transition into a paid full-time role after the launch.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
GHS 8,000 Monthly.
- Build REST Services using C# and .NET Core.
- Maintaining and developing server-side network components.
- Maintaining the optimal performance of our central database and ensuring responsiveness to any front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end application developers on element integration.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and testable code used in high-performance applications.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to determine optimal API contracts, code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancement.
- Full-stack development capabilities are a plus.
- Strong experience with programming languages like C# / .NET, Python or Java.
- Experience building services using REST or GraphQL.
- Good understanding of the entire product development lifecycle.
- Minimum 4 years developing web/mobile applications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working with relational and document databases.
- 4-5 years using C# / .Net Core in a professional capacity.
- Experience with cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, containerisation, microservices and Software-defined Infrastructure.
- Great problem-solving skills and a team player.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent analytical skills and good at time management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.