Accounts Payable Officer - Epsilon Security LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for financial, administrative and clerical support of the company
Your main responsibility as an account payable officer is to ensure that you:
- Process payment to suppliers and procurement
- Handle petty cash and prepare report for reimbursement
- Make accounting entries in the accounting software
- Prepare cheques for payment
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Prepare supplier's register and update it daily
- Undertake any other task assigned by your supervisor
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of ERP Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with clients
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent planning skills and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven result, result-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Must have high level of integrity and honesty
- Preferably a minimum degree in social sciences, business administration in accounting/finance or its equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in similar role within the industry
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.