AngloGold Ashanti Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023Graduate Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking graduates who have completed their mandatory National Service to join our dedicated team as GRADUATE TRAINEE.
The Graduate Training Programme seeks to add value to graduates by harnessing the skills and creativity of graduates to take up future challenging roles in their various disciplines.
What Is In It For You
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What To Expect
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfill your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Very good academic record evidenced by:
- University degree earned no earlier than September 2021 or
- A First Class or Second-Class honors
- Critical thinking, initiative, and analytical skills
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants who have completed National Service for not more than two (2) years
- Only applicants with the following qualifications/ disciplines should apply:
- BSc. Mining Engineering
- BSc. Geological / Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgy/ Mineral/ Material Science/Chemical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science/ Natural Resources
- BSc. Safety and Health Management
Period of Training:
- Two (2) years
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.