Data Entry Clerk / Scanning Technician - Reputable CompanyIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable company is embarking on a project of digitization in Ghana. This, therefore, presents an opportunity to individuals with the requisite Data Entry / Scanning skills to be part of the project.
Knowledge / Skills
- Have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Very good typing and scanning speed
- The capability to consistently meet or exceed project delivery timelines for customer satisfaction
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Very good at handling speedy and flatbed scanners and have worked with same before.
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND, Diploma, NVTI or an equivalent professional certificate in ICT or any area of discipline
- 2 years of working experience as a data entry clerk or scanning technician
- Demonstrate the ability to type and work fast under no supervision
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of safety procedures and guidelines
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work for long hours and overnights
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.