Accounting & Internal Audit Analyst - RecTrain ServicesAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client who provides Finance solutions requires an experienced Accounting & Internal Audit Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Managers, you will primarily support the Finance Manager with all accounting administrative duties.
- Completion of management accounts.
- Filing of financial reports to the regulatory.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Reconciliation of transactions.
- Monitoring and accounting loans.
- Internal audit of the company’s finance function.
- Administrative tasks such as invoicing customers, maintaining office supplies, amongst others.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Must be a university graduate
- Must have at least one (1) year of work experience in same or similar role.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and building financial models.
- Proficiency in putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with little supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.