Social Media & Customer Engagement Analyst - RecTrain ServicesAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client who provides Finance solutions requires an experienced Social-Media & Customer Engagement Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Business Development Managers (BDM), you will be primarily managing the company’s social media channels.
- Improve the Company’s social media presence (Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Design content to be posted on the company’s social media channels.
- Regular post messages and content on the company’s social media channels
- Respond to customer posts and complaints.
- Interact with customers and take their feedback regularly.
- Must be a university graduate
- Must have at least one (1) year of work experience in the same or similar role.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Content creation skills.
- Good customer relationship management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suits.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with little supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.