Loan Officer - Eastland Micro Credit EnterpriseBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are hiring Loan Officer
- Will be responsible for overall activities of groups formation
- Must oversees 3 to 4 group per day, 5 days of a week and collects weekly cash collaterals and instalments
- Must collect a weekly security deposit from the organised groups
- Must prepare a half-yearly plan for loan disbursement to groups members
- Must disburse loans following the set rules and regulations of the company
- Will be responsible for the collection of instalments from loan disbursed on a weekly basis
- Must complete a loan application form before loan disbursement, daily realizable and realized information sheet must be completed
- Must develop techniques to collect all default loans or late payments to reduce overdue loan
Qualification Required & Experience
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience
- Minimum Qualification: HND or Degree
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.