Marine Maintenance Electrician - Reputable HotelEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Eastern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A three (3) star hotel located in the Eastern Region requires the services of a MARINE MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
Undertake the following repair and maintenance of electrical equipment on board ships and onshore facilities including the offices:
- Carry out general electrical repair works on Ship and Shore installations.
- Prepare scheduled maintenance programme for electrical installation.
- Monitor and record data on performance on all electrical installations.
- Undertake periodic servicing of electrical control panels and pumps.
- Liaise with other system maintenance teams for major installations, repairs, and maintenance works.
- Conduct performance tests of installed equipment using tachometers, pressure gauges, flowmeter, amp, and voltmeters.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment, and circuits using appropriate test equipment to detect, and effect required maintenance, repairs, or replacement requirements.
- Troubleshoot and repair DC instrumentation and electrical equipment on Ship.
- Ensure and adhere to safe work practices and procedures.
- Read, understand, and work with schematic circuit diagrams.
- Perform any other duties within the scope and the intent of the job that may be assigned by supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- BECE Plus
- Intermediate in Industrial Electrical / EET II or its equivalent.
- Computer skills in MS. Word and Excel.
- IMO Mandatory safety courses will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years post-qualification experience in a similar role.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Understanding and ability to diagnose electrical faults on Marine Vessels.
- Knowledge of maintenance works.
- Knowledge of maintenance schedules.
- Ability to maintain safety of tools and equipment.
- Ability to prepare work completion report.
- Ability to communicate and write well.
- Professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.