Data Analytics Tech Expert - NestleIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Nestlé is currently looking for a Data Analytics Tech Expert at our Nestle CWA Office who will guide and promote optimal use of technology to support the cost-effective delivery of business requirements within their area of expertise.
Working at the leading edge of IT for the product or platform, the Technology Expert performs preliminary studies, helping to set the technological direction with the product or platform manager.
A day in a Life……
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in their specific specialities (e.g. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, machine learning, etc., based on subject expertise)
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) insignificant or complex innovation initiatives, accountable to the Innovation or Product Manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methodologies.
- Ensures solution operational readiness, defines global procedures and processes for operations in the area of expertise
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions within their technology area are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements
- Works with IT Innovation managers, Product managers, Tech Leads, Solution Architects and Business Analysts as required to ensure any solution within their specific specialism fits with strategic and technical direction
- Assists others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommends smart (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timely) solutions
- Liaises closely with suppliers and vendors, for example where third-party work or packages involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Will Make You Successful?
- Excellence in the technology domain of specialty
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, rapid prototyping and DevOps, and project management principles)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business designs and models.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Ability to understand the financial impact of technology alternatives.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of First Degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- 7years + experience in the relevant area of expertise.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.