Tinshop Supervisor: Metal Can Making Department - NestleEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana is currently looking for a Tin Shop Supervisor at our Tema Factory who delivers business objectives by empowering and engaging people to develop their capability and ways of working through Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) implementation.
Ensure line (shift) production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost delivery and environmental needs (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
A Day in a Life……
- Lead the safety culture and conditions for a safe working environment. Check and enforce personnel hygiene and safety procedures (e.g. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), shoe change and hand washing, Lock Out, Tag Out (LOTO) etc.)
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance).
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP)
- Manage production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines to ensure sustainable results. Use of Basic Problem-Solving tools and knowledge-sharing One Point Lessons (OPLs) to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure the identified development plan of the team is executed and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with Production Manager (proper training including equipment, safety procedures, hygiene etc.)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Will Make You Successful?
- Courage to effectively deal with non-compliance, good “soft Skills” including communication skills.
- Must have very rich technical know-how and good troubleshooting skills. Problem-solving mindset. Continual exploration of opportunities to improve in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
- Ability to ensure smooth operation through effective resource management and deployment.
- Ability to set effective and challenging objectives.
- Effective leadership skills and people development
- Being a role model of professional work ethics and positive behaviour at the workplace
- Exposure to metal can manufacturing and packaging will be an added advantage
Minimum Educational qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Minimum Relevant work experience:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in engineering.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.