Corporate Credit Manager - Absa BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
- A member of the Business Banking team, and will be the credit expert to nominated Relationship Managers working with a defined portfolio of high value, complex and sophisticated customer connections, acting as the conduit to Credit for sanctioning purposes.
- Develop practical and appropriate credit solutions (i.e. Lending structures) by understanding customers’ needs.
- Deliver high-quality and consistent, credit applications, making recommendations.
- Monitor and control nominated accounts within designated portfolios and Maintain the integrity of credit reporting as opposed to the core banking system and update financial information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Closely work with corporate colleagues to achieve customer satisfaction and deliver high quality service.
Credit Risk Management
Time split : 65-75%
- Assess a customer’s business through the analysis of Business and Credit risks associated with the provision of the Bank’s products and services to the customer
- Develop high-quality credit solutions with the view of obtaining fast credit approval from Credit teams
- Be the joint contact for credit management purposes for accountants, solicitors and other professionals
- Preparation of good quality credit applications with paper attachments for recommendations to the Sanctioner (ultimate approval authority).
- Responsible for managing financial information produced by customers
- Monitor and Control the quality of the portfolio using ‘Condition of Sanction’ triggers where possible and in accordance with internal guidelines and policies – Discussing with the Sanctioner trigger events if they give cause for concern, advising the Relationship Manager simultaneously
Time split : 25-30%
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers on new and existing credit applications, providing guidance on credit appetite and consulting with Credit team as appropriate
- Deliver service in line with agreed business needs
- Work in partnership with colleagues and proactively anticipate, respond to and seek to exceed the expectations of customers
- Attend customer meetings with the Relationship Manager if credit related issues are to be discussed/need to be resolved
- Proactively contribute to embedding agreed change management initiatives in support of process and quality improvements, cost reductions
- Support and contribute to specific industry focus as determined by the Corporate and Credit teams
Time Split: 10-15%
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Relationship Managers and Credit Managers.
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.