IT Coordinator - Lively MindsIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
The IT Coordinator is responsible for ensuring efficient support in all aspects of the organisation’s IT systems and services in Ghana and, where required, globally. Additionally, the role includes responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with plans and policies.
The post holder will facilitate training staff and GES colleagues in how to use IT systems. This role will require some travel to our offices in various Regions of the country. The IT Coordinator will line-manage the IT Officer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Systems set-up, maintenance, and technical support
- Training and capacity-building support
- Policy Accountability
For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in a relevant subject (Information Technology,Science, or Computer Science)
- Certification in CompTia and CCNA
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and extensive knowledge of technical management, information analysis, computer hardware/software systems, and networking.
- At least 4 years experience in an IT position with a year of supervisory role
- Strong experience with MS365 and a wide range of software, able to adapt to and learn new IT systems easily
- Experience in facilitating and delivering training
- Experience in implementing IT policies and protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in developing training materials
- Experience working in rural communities
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.