IT Officer - Lively MindsIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
The IT Officer is responsible for supporting all aspects of the organisation’s IT systems and services in Ghana and, where required, globally. Additionally, the role includes responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with plans and policies.
The post holder will support in training staff and GES colleagues in how to use IT systems. This role will require some travel to our offices in various Regions of the country.
The IT Officer will be responsible for:
- Systems set-up, maintenance, and technical support
- Training and capacity-building support
- Policy Accountability
CONTINUE READING BELOW
?For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential Experience and Skills
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors’s degree or certification in a relevant subject (Information Technology, Science, or Computer Science)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with an excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware/software systems
- At least 2 years experience in an IT-related position
- Relevant experience with MS365 and a wide range of software, able to adapt to and learn new IT systems easily
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience in implementing IT policies and protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience in developing training
- Experience in working in rural communities
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.