Electromechanical Engineer - Pumptech LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pumptech Limited is a leading Ghanaian water infrastructure company founded in 2007 with the vision of providing effective water supply to homes, communities, and townships. Operating from four (4) satellite offices in the Greater Accra, Tamale, Wa and Ahafo regions, PTL leads in the design, implementation, and operational management of water pumping systems.
For individuals, institutions and co-operatives desiring information, education, and a reputable place to acquire water pump products in the renewable and energy efficiency markets, we have more than 15 years of experience and a team of experienced technicians to assist. We are the official distributor of LORENTZ and GRUNDFOS pumps.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Examine, prepare, and verify technical drawings and specifications of pump systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Design and plan installation of pump systems
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications, and related data to determine design factors.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for the purchase of materials and equipment/tooling.
- Direct field testing of all installations before commissioning
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Confer with the sales team to discuss existing or potential projects and installations.
- Communicate and update estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Coordinates quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data on unit Labor costs and unit material costs to reduce costs of installations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least has an HND certificate in electromechanical engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Good level of knowledge and experience in electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- A minimum of two (2) years of working experience as an electromechanical engineer
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical equipment and workshop safety protocols.
- Knowledge and experience in handling water pumps.
- Knowledge and experience in PV installations.
- On-the-job experience
- A valid certificate in electromechanical engineering from a recognized institution.
- A work history reflecting successfully finished projects.
- A qualified driver with a driver’s license is an added advantage.
- Interpretation of drawings/designs
- Ability to read and follow a product datasheet, specs sheet, and other product material.
- Comfortable with both mechanical and electronic tools handling
- Ability to write project reports.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.